Ok, for all of you that are not related, I won't be offended if you don't watch this video ... but for everyone that is a relative, take a look at this awesome video Sarah made of herself doing the Miley Cyrus Hoedown Throwdown. Not only did she dance, do the flips but also edited the entire thing herself.
It is so adorable to see her growing up, doing back flips & making videos of herself - I just love it!!
Sarah is one very special, special girl. I love her so much & thank God for the joy she has been in my life for 14+ years!!
And now, presenting The SarahAnne Show ....
Enjoy!!
PS -- Thanks for all the nice emails & messages. Today was a really good day!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Just for Fun ... A Video of My Niece
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Very Cute!!!!
Bravo!!! She is so funny and talented. The boys loved it. I heard there is a version of Rachel doing this dance and I think it should be your next post.
That was excellent! I have been reading your blog since Hannah was placed in the hospital after Thanksgiving! Your girls are too cute and Hannah has come a long way! Your neice did an excellent job i love that song! Not many people can immitate those moves.
Post a Comment