Yesterday while Lily & I were napping (because I also require the sleep of a growing toddler!) guess who showed up in my bedroom? My sister, Rachel, from Philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!! What a shock!! She flew out & surprised Hannah & I. Jim was totally in on the surprise. They really got me ... I had no clue!
Donations for Chance are coming in on the blog & in my mailbox (thank you Rosemary, Wendy & others that are mailing checks!). We just passed the $500 mark today. Donations are at $535 ... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Chance was admitted to the hospital late on Wednesday night. Please pray for him & that his fever will go away so that he can go home & continue to enjoy time before his bone marrow transplant....and enjoy his P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
We are off to Disneyland --- today is Jim's birthday!!! Happy birthday, daddy! We love you & thank God for all you do to provide for us ... especially when it is very easy to be distracted during all that is going on with Hannah's health.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Have fun with Raych!!! I was so nervous all yesterday just waiting until I knew she had shown up!! Love ya! -Blair
Post a Comment