Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Sister's Turn

My older sister, Aunt Rachel, learned the Hoedown Throwdown dance and her daughter, Sarah, made a video!!

I love that she is SO FUN!!!!

So, check out my 40 year old sister -- this might just be the best 3:01 minutes of your day!

ENJOY ...

16 comments:

The Fab 5 said...

What an awesome mom!!

Anonymous said...

For sure the best 3:01 minutes of my day! Gosh... I just love her!!! I haven't laughed so hard since I was with her a few weeks ago! I love her fun personality and caring spirit! What a hoot! :) -Cousin Blair

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

That was fun and entertaining!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing short of inspirational! LOVED this! : ) Melissa Landis

Samantha said...

Definitely put a smile on my face. I wish I was that coordinated! :)

Ms. Bowles said...

you know what this means, Debbie?? YOU'RE NEXT!! Better start learning the dance.... :)

Christy said...

That is totally hillarious!! Loved it!!

Christy

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE VIDEO!!! I just love Rachel and absolutely love the dance...I want to learn it now! :) They're starting a HOEDOWN THROWDOWN revolution! Love to you all,
Brigitte

Anonymous said...

I Loved it !!Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!!!!! This is the best thing going right now!!!!! I loved it! Way to go Rachel and what an incredible dance teacher Sarah is...could I have lessons next?
Love, Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh my Rachel!!!!!!!What beautiful moves she has...I want Sarah to teach me the dance next. I love it! This is the best thing going right now! Keep up the steps...
Love, Aunt Kim

Mac said...

Love it!! Doodle loves this song and ofcourse she loves Hannah Montana..she's going to love watching your niece and sister. I just turned 39 a few days ago and your sister gave me great hope for us "older" gals!:)

Kathy said...

Too funny. Go Aunt Rachel. You wouldn't catch me doing that let alone being taped.

Austyn said...

Gosh that made my day! Great job! Your family is just so talented with the hoedown throwdown! Thanks for sharing this!

Lindsey said...

Thank you for the much needed comic relief. :)

Unknown said...

That is ADORABLE!!! What a great mama and auntie (and sis ;)