Hannah is very happy that Anoop is back on American Idol for the Wild Card ... vote for Anoop!!!
Hannah is about to get platelets (midnight). Her wbc counts are still low -- today it was 1.0. The dr. wasn't too concerned .. just the way it goes ... up & down, up & down. She is putting Hannah on the "she could leave the hospital in several days" track!!! She is taking her off of all anti-biotics & starting her on soft foods tomorrow.
Hannah already had a bit of soup tonight with some soft noodles ... she was just dying to have something besides broth, jello & juice. Her tummy is hurting a bit so hopefully it will be able to handle soft foods. As long as she can handle foods & her body does ok, we will be able to go home!!!!
Also, Dr. Horvath is going to call Dr. Young at NIH in Maryland to see if we can move our appointment to April. She thinks it is too much to travel right after Hannah gets out of the hospital (I agree!!!). We all just need to be home for at least a little bit!!
My mom booked her ticket & will be back in 2 weeks to help with things ... she is the best ... yeah!!!!!!
Right now Hannah is doing "dot art" & watching a movie. I am about to fall over from the muscle relaxer I took about an hour ago ... off to bed!!!!
All God's best -
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Anoop Back on American Idol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Anoop is back! I was excited for Hannah when I saw that last night. Love you guys & so glad Hannah can eat a little!
Post a Comment