Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictures



Here are pictures of Hannah from time hanging out on the driveway & a picture of her with her Be Better Bunny .... thank you, again, Jeanne!! Lily would love to get her hands on the wheelchair & accessories. It is hilarious but Hannah is very protective of Be Better Bunny!

One year ago tonight Hannah & I were flying home from the East Coast. On the flight home I started to show signs of Bell's Palsy. I remember telling Hannah to say goodbye to Mommy's smile because part of my face was about to "go to sleep" for awhile. Literally, I remember her sitting in the seat next to me on the flight waving goodbye & saying "bye smile, see you soon!" Oh the memories ...


Tomorrow we will be at clinic all day for her transfusions. I suspect Hannah's numbers are very low -- she is pretty pale. My mom is dropping us off & will get to enjoy some peace & quiet while Lily goes to hang out with Aunt Kim. :-)!! I am so thankful for my Mom & that she is honest with me that she is "open to a break". She truly is the absolute best ... have I mentioned that already on this blog? Ha.ha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eriksen Family- This is Matt & Casey Friedberg and family serving on the Mission feild in Cambodia. Sephanie Macaborski updated us on all your happenings. I have to say we are truly inspired by your faith and strength in the Lord. What amazing parents you are to your sweet girls. They are beautiful. I know it has been a long time Erik, but you've got one beautiful family there! :-) You are being a bright light to many people around you. May the Lord continue to guide and strenghten you all. A prayer was said on your behalf today. Looking unto Him!

Camille said...

I just love that 1st picture of Hannah. You captured such a sweet expression! Continuing to pray for you.

Inge said...

So glad to read that your are all at home ! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love,Inge

Momma M. said...

I am glad to see you're all back home. These girls are beautiful! My heart still goes out to you in prayer and love.