He is my all time forever favorite Christian artist and I got to hear him live tonight!!! I have had my calendar marked for over a month hoping that we'd be out of the hospital on this night .. thank you, Lord!! Tickets were only $10 & my Mom & I stayed after so we could meet him. I was able to personally thank him for the way his music encouraged my heart so much during our wait for Lily (and of course, now during this trial with Hannah's health).
We go to the clinic in the morning for Hannah to get red blood cells -- then Jim & I are off for a night away from home.... thank you, Grandma!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Jeremy Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Debbie- So glad you are getting to do adult things again!! Happy to hear Hannah is still at home & doing better. The pictures of Lily are BEAUTIFUL!! How are Hannah's counts? Praying for you constantly!!
Love from NJ, Steph
We all know that really is a picture of Jim and not Jeremy Camp! Stop braggin' Deb. We know Jim's cute!
I am SO happy that you haven't written on your blog in days! I hope that means you are happy and busy doing the normal things of regular life. Praise God! Nothing to write is a great thing!! Let's hope the mundane continues!
Post a Comment