Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday, Rachel!


To my wonderful big sis -- Happy 40th!!

What an awesome sister you have been over these years. Life was so much fun growing up together & I just can't imagine what it would have been like any other way! Miriam & I are so blessed to have you as our eldest sister. You continue to be a great example to us in so many ways!!!

Congrats on reaching some great goals these past few months with Jenny C... I can't wait to see you in your "skinny jeans" next time we are together!

Thank you for the way you love my kids ... for the way you waited for Lily as eagerly as I did. For your advice. For your phone calls. For your care. For your support. For your unconditional love.

Your life is truly a gift .. and I am so blessed to be your sister!!!

I love you & thank God for you!

Happy 40th!!!!

-- Delight yourself in the Lord & He will give you the desires of your heart --

2 comments:

misty said...

Tell Rachel I said Happy belated birthday.

Misty

misty said...

Tell Rachel I said Happy belated birthday.

Misty