Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!



My mom is just amazing! I don't remember a time when she ever made me feel uncomfortable, unwanted or unloved. She is patient, kind, loving & deeply caring. She was always there for me as a young girl & continues to be here for me to this day. She has always given advice but never forced her opinion. She isn't a "know it all" but most times I feel as if she does know it all -- if I have a question about a recipe, a medicine, an illness, a home improvement issue, I just call mom.

Welcome to the world of Medicare, Mom ... happy, happy 65th!! We can't wait for you to come back this week. Thanks for all the trips you have made to the west coast to help with everything. You were here with us when Hannah was born 7 years ago & you continue to be here at all times when we need you so much. Thank you, thank you!!

We love you & thank God for the wonderful mom / grandma you are to all of us!!

5 comments:

Inge said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie' Mom!! (it is my BD too!!!!) Glad to meet another March 16 BD girl!

Miriam said...

i second all that! Love you mom! YOu are the best there is!! We miss you & are thankful for you!!

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

I live in NC, 20 miles from Anoop's home town. I have been working hard for Hannah. Please email me. I learned of you through our adoption of our daughter from China in November 2008.

Robin said...

Debbie,
Please contact me. I am trying to arrange for Hannah to meet Anoop.

Anonymous said...

See Debbie, I told you I wanted to be like your mom!