Monday, March 23, 2009

Hannah's Not Home

Hannah is not here tonight -- she is at a friend's house for a sleepover!!! Can you believe that???!!?

Yes, I know the other mom's out there with kid's with very low counts will think I am crazy but no one was sick at Alyssa's house. I know, I know - but Hannah begged and I caved.

It was so cute to see her excited to pack up her bag & do something so "normal" for a 7 year old girl!

Although I was very happy for her, with all she is going through, it just doesn't feel right not to have her here with us. Lily & I will pick her up in the morning!

Thank you, Anthony, Jackie, Alyssa & Carina for agreeing to have Hannah over tonight! This is her first sleepover in a very, very, very long time!!

6 comments:

Lilly said...

Hannah deserves every minute of it and I hope she has lots of fun! And don't de hard on yourself, we all know that many of us would give anything to our daughters in such difficult time as this.

Christy said...

Oh do tell us how it goes and how she enjoys herself. I am so happy you are cool enough to let her do that. Some moms would never do that but I think it is so good for her to just be a normal typical little girl doing sleepovers with her friends. That is awesome!

Christy :)

lil monkey said...

Oh my gosh! When I came to the website I saw the title "Hannah is not Home" and I was so sad. I was thinking, aww they're at the hospital again?.....until I read that she was at the sleepover! I am so happy for her!!!!!

Diana said...

HOW WONDERFUL!!! I am so happy for Hannah and you:)

stephanie said...

Have a blast Hannah!!!

Miriam said...

yea Hannah! Hope you had a great time!