Hannah is watching a movie, I am packing up the room & WE ARE GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
We Have Discharge Orders ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah is watching a movie, I am packing up the room & WE ARE GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful!
YeaH! Soooooooo glad Hannah gets to go home. I hope you get to stay home for good this time. Good luck with everything.
Take care,
Misty
Congratulations! Here's to a good nights sleep in your own bed at home with both of your girls:)I'm sure Lily will be thrilled to have her Mommy at home.
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!:)
Total Praise to God!!!!!!!! I know you are looking forward to being home as a family again. Enjoy this wonderful night!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU, LORD!!!
LOVE NINI
Yahoo!
How exciting!!!!!!! I will be praying that you stay home for a while and that Hannah will just have to visit her nurses and doctors!!!! :)
Yaahoooo! Happy packing!!
Yeehaa!!!! :)
Oh my gosh! That is such great news to hear that you are all going home together. Since we lost touch for so long Debbie, I was truly shocked to hear that so much has gone for you and your beautiful family. What a blessing that you are going home! Talk to you soon. Hugs! Jaime Dominick and Family
Post a Comment