Monday, March 2, 2009

TIME



I desperately needed a little TIME......

Time to cry.

Time away from this hospital room with no windows.

Time with my sweet Lily.

Time with Jim.

Time at home.

Time in the tub.

Time for a walk.

Time to shop.

Time to rock Lily to sleep.

Time to sleep.

Time to watch TV.

Time to eat, eat, eat, eat, eat.

Time to think.

Time to re-group.

Time to pour my heart out to God.

I was gone from the hospital for 51 hours ... Hannah had Aunt Kim on Friday night & Daddy on Saturday night.

Thank you, Lord, for the break I needed!

Hannah & Lily are both sound asleep here in the room.... time for me to sleep!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

I appreciate your honesty for needing TIME. Are you able to ask for more relief help from your wonderful circle of friends? I know I'd be there in a heartbeat if it would help you. Please let us know how we can help give you more space for yourself. We don't want you to burn out; belive me, I understand what that is.
Love you all so much!

Inge said...

Debbie, You deserve the recharge! No need to apologize! Thoughts and prayers coming your way!
Love,Inge

Erika said...

I know it's not the same as finally being able to move back home, but you can certainly call me any time! I'm quite flexible and really enjoy spending time with Hannah. I'll keep praying that you guys are all home soon!

katrina said...

My prayers are with you and your family

Katrina

Melissa said...

So glad you were able to get away and recharge. I guess you really understand how precious time is!! Sending thoughts, prayers, love and hugs to California!!