Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And We Are Off ..


A night is booked for a 2 bedroom suite right on the Ocean in Carlsbad near Legoland @ an awesome internet price!! Tickets are confirmed for Legoland for Kim & I & all the kids ... FREE, thanks to Claudia and the kindness of Legoland!

Only issue: Hannah's throat is sore. Oh my.

We are still going to go & just play it by ear. I have thermometer packed. Tylenol & throat lozenges packed. Hopefully we are able to make it all happen for a fun time for Hannah... if not, we can just drive back home ... or to the hospital, if needed.

I know we had a lot going on this past weekend ... I really hope Hannah has not caught some kind of bug. I just want to stay out of the hospital until we go to NIH on the 15th!

Please pray for Hannah to feel great & for her to have a wonderful special time before she has to go back into the hospital for treatments....and for Hannah's mommy to have a wonderful time ... I sure need it after these past several months :-)!!!!

3 comments:

Inge said...

Wishing you a healthy fun trip.Love
inge

TanyaLea said...

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy Carlsbad...we LOVE it there! :) The Harbor Fish Cafe was our favorite fish shack...casual and rustic, above the surf shop, and right on the beach front!!

Praying you feel better soon, so that you can enjoy your trip to the fullest!!

God bless! <><

Miriam said...

hope u guys r having a great time! we just went to the Lego store in Chicago -- heaven for a 6 y.o. boy that likes to play legos!! (not to mention his momma likes them too!!)