Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's all about BABY




Today was a day full of fun with Baby!! Lily LOVES baby! She hugged her, kissed her, rocked her, played with her, fed her, patted her and put her to sleep on the pillow. She thought it was pretty funny that baby was going to sleep and not her!!









Lily is such a little mommy! She holds her baby tight with love. So precious!















She was full of laughs and giggles. Can't you see the full fledged joy she is having with baby.We were all laughing pretty hard at this point. Who told her to put baby over her head and laugh...







Lily also enjoyed eating the m&m's (she just says m's)out of the trail mix (uncle Kevin to thank for that) applesauce, spanish rice, cheese, and a variety of other good foods. She continued to feed and then hug baby intermittently.




Hannah we all love you and are praying for you constantly!!
Aunt Kim, Uncle Kevin and cousins


2 comments:

Kim said...

Both your girls are absolutely beautiful and I am saying prayers for Hannah and her treatment.

Now that she is in Bethesda, I guess we can't call her "Hannah Fontana"...hmmm...somehow "Hannah Bethesda" just doesn't have a ring to it! : D

I've been following Hannah's story since her uncle (I think it was an uncle) tweeted about her on Twitter.

Stay as rested as you can and many prayers going up for less side effects, a cure for the anemia and for the blessings of little Lily!

Suzanne Koopman said...

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear Hannah is having reactions to the ATG. Michelle had a reaction as well, the same violent shaking and fever. It was scary when it was happening, but it resolved. Hopefully the rest of the infusion goes smoothly and she doesn't end up with serum sickness from it.

Aren't the therapy dogs the best? Michelle bonded with one at the hispital here and we still go and visit him occasionally.

Take care and I will talk to you later,
Suzanne