Just a super quick update to say that Hannah is doing SO much better!! Her fever has been 101 or under all day & actually right now it is NORMAL!!!!! Total answer to prayer. I will try to update more later but just wanted to say that Hannah is looking good & headed out to the playground right now for about 30 minutes of fun before bedtime stuff.
Wow -- what a change from the girl that was here yesterday!
THANK YOU, LORD!!!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So glad to hear she is doing so much better. When I read your post this AM I was so worried but immediately began praying and did so all day. I truly belive that a miracle is in the making!
What a relief to read this....thanks for the updates, Debbie.
Hang in there! Love & Prayers,
Inge
Post a Comment