Hannah got a fever.
Nothing like hailing a cab at 3am outside the hotel in DC to get back to the NIH. We then spent about 10 hours at the hospital & now we are back at the Children's Inn.
And just to add to the humor of it all, Hannah hasn't had another fever since last night when I left the hotel.
Can you even imagine!?!
We go back to the hospital tomorrow morning for Hannah to get some more IV anti-biotics as a precaution.
All God's best from our room at the Children's Inn :-)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
And Just When I Thought It Was Safe ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Haven't we been doing this long enough by now to know we must always expect the unexpected???
I am so glad the fever didn't stay around.
OHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! Deb you need some time. This is just tough-- ouch! Thats about all I can say about this. Im sorry and we ar praying.
Christy
Post a Comment