Hannah has been running high fevers all day -- despite Tylenol. Right now she is up past 105. Hoping not to break any records tonight. She looks miserable & feels worse.
We are camped out in our hospital room doing either sleeping or watching TLC or Discovery Health. I am not sure if it is just C-Diff related fever or if something else is going on. She has been coughing a bit here & there so I am going to ask for them to really check her chest in the morning.
We have had great nurses today & tonight so much to be thankful for with that!!!
We are going to get through this....just an unexpected (or maybe should be expected at this point!) rough patch this week.
Thank you for praying for Hannah ... and yes, please feel free to add her name to any prayer list, etc.
All God's best from NIH, room #2672, building #10
Debbie
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
High Fever Still
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We are still praying and I will send out another email to our class to keep Hannah at the top of peoples prayer lists.
Christy
I know Hannah will get through this so I hope she is feeling better in now time!!! You too mom!! Take a deep breath and I hope this all behind you soon.
My prayers are with you!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacobshope
Melisa
Post a Comment