Hannah got discharged yesterday from the hospital!!!!!!!!!!!! We packed up her room, took all the pictures off the walls, loaded up a wheelchair with all our stuff & walked across the street to our room at the Children's Inn (a hotel-like place for families with ill kids). It is so nice to be in a room by ourselves for a mini-Mother/Daughter weekend of sorts. :-) Today we went to the grocery store & the mall for a few hours. Hannah & I each got some new clothes since we are going to be staying a bit longer than we anticipated ... any excuse to do some shopping :-)!
It is surreal to think that one year ago we were waiting for our referral picture of Lily & enjoying our vacation at Lake Shasta ... I am praying that in 2010 we are up at Lake Shasta for some July 4th fun!
For now, I am just sooo grateful to be here with Hannah after all these past 7 months have been. She is such a trouper & I couldn't be more proud of how well she did during this ATG treatment, serum sickness & pneumonia.
Thank you, Lord, that she was discharged from NIH!!!
Happy 4th & All God's best from the Children's Inn,
Saturday, July 4, 2009
At the Children's Inn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YEA!!!!!! -for shopping and some "normal" day to day activities!!! So glad Hannah's feeling good! All our prayers and best to you all!! -Amy R
Congratulations!!!! Praying that you find a fun routine there at the Children's Inn together!
Great news! Continued prayers for a speedy recovery now! Did you see any fireworks? Take care, Inge
Hi Debbie!
I want to send yo uan email but my email is down! I am happy to hear Hannah is out of the hospital! If you are planning to be in Baltimore for the summer then I think a road trip for Lily and I are in order! As soon as my email is back up let's talk! You can email me..I just can't send them. Let me know when Lily will be arriving from CA!I am praying fro Hannah and really hoping this treatment works!!
Post a Comment