Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Terrible Day for Hannah

Hannah has had a fever all day & is feeling just downright miserable. I won't go into everything but she is just so not herself right now that for the first time in a long time, I am scared.

I have seen this before with her & high fevers ..... just hoping it all turns around as quick as it started.

Please just pray for sweet Hannah to start feeling better & for her fever to go down completely.

Aunt Kim is coming out tomorrow from California .... oh my goodness, how I miss my BFF ... get out here now!!!!

5 comments:

Connie Jacobs said...

I've prayed a few extra prayers for you today. I know how hard it is, as a parent, to be scared for your child. I continue to pray that not only will Hannah be healed, but that you will feel His calming presence and be able to rest in the knowledge that He has it all under His control. I thought of you when I came across one of the Encouraging Thoughts from KSGN:

"Sometimes the Lord calms the storm and sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child."

May your storm clear soon, but while in the midst of it, may you be comforted by His embrace.

Connie

Jennie said...

I always read your blog. My heart just breaks for you and Hannah. Praying that her fever goes down and she starts feeling better. Keep being as strong as you have been...He will pull you through. Love and hugs from KY!!!

Samaniego be strong & courageous said...

Prayers going your way!! Hannah I hope you start feeling better fast!!

Melisa

Canada to China and back! said...

I am so sorry to hear of Hannah's rotten day. You and Hannah both will certainly be in my prayers! I hope its ok if I add your families prayer request to our church's prayer team. I pray that God will pour out his richest blessings on you and your family and that he will give wisdom to make the right decisions, peace of heart, and strength to endure these trials.

DiJo said...

Praying.....

Love,
Diana