Aunt Rachel reporting...
Debbie's unaware I'm posting something. I remembered her password somehow -call it divine intervention. I'm desperate to have our family and friends get on their knees today and beg the Lord to heal our sweet Hannah.
When I left her last night, she was not herself at all. It's heartbreaking to see the change in her so rapidly. She was just at my house playing the Wii asking, "Umm, Aunt Rachel, can I please have some graham crackers?"
2pm today - NIH has arranged to have a pediatric doctor come and perform the procedure (can't remember what it's called) on Hannah's left lung. Join me in praying they can narrow down exactly what's causing the recent issues and get the specific medication to treat it.
Aunt Kim and Lily will head to California later today. Pray for safe travels and that Lily's heart will continue to be bonded with her mom, dad and "anna" as she calls her sis.
I'm at a loss as how to ask you to pray....
pray that Hannah won't have pain today
pray that God will restore her weakened body
pray for Debbie as she is running on fumes
pray for the doctors to have insight and inspiration in how to properly care for her
STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING and Pray, pray, pray, pray, pray.
With a heavy heart,
Rachel
Friday, July 31, 2009
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Thanks for the update. I do not know your family. However, I feel that I do. I will continue to pray for Hannah and her family. My heart breaks for you. I wish you all the best.
I have written the ICE Board and related friends and we are urgently praying for you all. We are so concerned.
May the Lord give strength to you all; physical, mental, emotional, spiritual...
We love you guys,
Robin, for the ICE gang
Stopping now and praying for all.
Lots of prayers for you all here in Indiana.
I am very glad you were able to update us on how serious the situation has become. I am praying and tonight I'll ask our Shabbat fellowship to pray as well.
Sue and I are praying, praying, and PRAYING!
Uncle Ed
Oh Rachel- I can only Imagine the heaviness of your heart. I have been and will continue to pray for our precious Hannah. She'll be on Wii again in no time.
Post a Comment