I woke up & the clock said 7:18. At first I thought "how unusual for me to wake up so early". Well, it wasn't 7:18AM ... it was 7:18PM!!!!!!!!! I slept for 16 hours straight.
So much for a day of pampering :-) I guess I just needed an entire day of sleep.
The girls have had a great day over at Aunt Rachel's place & I am about to go pick them up. It will be nice to just be camped out at my parent's place.
Thank you, Lord, for the time we can have together ... me & my girls!!! :-)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
PM or AM?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hooray for you!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to read that you got some well needed sleep. It must have been that peace of knowing that both girls were close, safe, and secure. Still praying for you all!
Hey, 16 hrs of uninterrupted sleep is pampering!!! Glad you've gotten some rest. Enjoy the time with both of your girls...in a house....all to yourselves!
Hey Debbie! Thanks for the sweet message you left on my blog..it amazes me that you even have time or energy left for anyone else besides yourself and family...you are amazing! Hey, I've been meaning to ask..did Hannah ever receive the sml package we sent? The kids and I put something together for her and sent it a/b 3wks ago..just checking to make sure she got it! Love Amy
We continue to pray for you all! We miss seeing you and we cannot wait until we can all have a bbq and swim date. We love you all!
XXOO
Post a Comment