Here at the NIH they do not have a Pediatric Pulmonologist doc to do the test that she needs done. Right now the NIH is coordinating to either have Hannah go to Children's Hospital DC for the procedure or to have their specialist come here to do her procedure. We are hopeful it will all happen tomorrow so we can figure out exactly what is going on in her lungs.
Hannah just looks terrible. It is shocking. Truly. She feels downright awful & has about zero expression on her face. She hasn't had anything to eat for over 2 days & has still been throwing up. Today has been a day of holding the hair back & holding the bucket. It is just terrible to see your little girl like this!!!!!! There really are no words & we have been through a lot in 8 months ... this time just seems worse to me.
Jim will be here in a few hours. Lily is going back to California tomorrow with Kim. Although I want her here with me .... she needs to be with Auntie Kim & family until we are through this part of the storm.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Plans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Poor little Hannah(and poor mom!) Many prayers on your behalf.
Erika
Precious Debbie, I try not to post too often, but your blog is a permanent tab on my computer and I click it many times a day for updates. We are in anguish over this latest development and are praying continuously for the Lord's healing, sustaining, comforting mercies -- beyond anything that we could ask or think. Just know that you, Hannah, Jim and Lily are never out of my thoughts for more than a few minutes. We love you.
I am praying constantly. I am so sorry you are all going through this. I am just thankful you know the LORD and that He has a perfect plan in this. I am praying for you all. -Jen
Debbie and Family, praying for you. I am so sorry to hear about the new challenging your precious daughter is facing. May God hold you all in his loving arms. Blessings, Inge
I am praying for your family and sweet Hannah tonight. May you find answers tomorrow and may they bring some good news you all deserve some good for a while!!
Oh my goodness - we're praying for you guys. Hannah, you are such an amazing and brave young lady!
Blessings,
Kelly
Dear Debbie - My heart goes out to you and your family - may God surround you with His peace, His strength and His comfort as you journey through this valley - I woke up tonight praying for God's hand of healing on precious Hannah. He is able! You are loved and lifted up.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze, For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Isa. 43:2-3
They creid out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word and healed them and delivered them from their destructions. Psalm 107:19,20
I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. 2 Kings 20:5
I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. Jer. 33:6
Oh LORD, you are the God who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think - Father God according to Your abundant mercy, we beg you for Hannah's healing, for Your honor and glory oh LORD, heal this precious child of Yours. Grant to Debbie and Jim Your peace which surpasses all understanding, may that peace guard their hearts and minds in You. In the mighty matchless name of Jesus I pray.
Amen
All your friends at PFB continue to pray for you. Love in Jesus, Lois
Debbie~I'm so sorry you and your family are hurting at this time. Remember 1 Corinthians 13, "and now these three remain, FAITH, HOPE and LOVE. But the greatest of these is love". You have all three...keep the faith.
When you have a minute, go to www.cantonrep.com and in yesterdays edition, there is a story about a local girl, the Pro Football Hall of Fame Queen, who is an Aplastic Anemia survivor. Might brighten yours and Hannah's day.
Blessings to you,
Wendy in OH
china mamma too!
Oh sweet Hannah! I can not even begin to imagine how hard it is to see your precious girl so sick. We are praying for you guys continually. May God be your strength through all of this. May His healing hand be upon Hannah and His peace bless all of you.
Dear Debbie,
I don't have words....
Lean on us and leave you worries on our shoulders. God will take care of the rest. At this time I can only give you a hug with my Heart. And say Prayers out loud.
Always in my thoughts
Sabrina
Im so sorry im always praying 4 u!!! luv u
Post a Comment