Truly, I can't even remember what day it is right now .... gosh this week has been a whirlwind!
Hannah is back in her room. Procedure was done here at NIH & went fine. We will start to know some stuff tonight & in the next few days regarding the results of what is in her lungs.
Someone left a comment on the blog with a link to this article ... read this. It is my inspiration for the day: http://www.cantonrep.com/homepage/x1543607913/HOF-queen-learned-much-about-life-from-rare-illness
Isn't this young woman a picture of what Hannah will look like one day when she is 20? Please, Lord!
Kim & Lily are on the first leg of their trip back to California. It was SOOOO hard to say goodbye but the right thing to do.
Thank you everyone for prayers & love ... and Rachel for posting on the blog. You're the best!
Just pray that Hannah will turn around & be back to her "IV pole dancing" before too long :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze, For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Isa. 43:2-3
Friday, July 31, 2009
What Day is It?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I've been re-reading the book "Ruthless Trust" by Brennan Manning. It's an AWESOME (and deep) book. There's a couple of passages that I wanted to share with you...
"In the midst of the ruins...the presence of God abides" (pg 95).
"In the midst of tragic events that leave us bereft of understanding, trust does not demand explanations but turns to the One who promised, 'I will not leave you orphans.' (John 14:18). In the face of a pressing need for answers and solutions to life's problems--answers that are not quickly forthcoming--trust in the Wisdom and Power who is Jesus Christ knows how to wait." (p. 95)
Keep trusting in Jesus...the answers will come.
I'm praying you and your family!
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! Love, Inge
Glad to read that all went well. We pray that the new is good when all test come back.
God Bless
Sabrina
Post a Comment