Nothing makes my heart happier than coming online & seeing the pictures on the blog of miss Lily .... we are counting the days until we see you, Lil!!!!
Happy July!!
Hannah seems to really be doing so much better today!!! She was a champ in the MRI machine for 25 minutes plus. If you have ever had an MRI, you know how unnerving it can be but Hannah did awesome. No fussing & stayed still the entire time. Now if she could only be so amazing when it was time for a bath, we'd be all good :-)! Ha.Ha.
She looks so much better today ... she is off the morphine pump & not as itchy. Also, they are tapering her steroids so that should help with just about everything! My sister got here this evening with her 15 year old, cousin Sarah. Grandma went home today ... thank you, Mom, for 17 days of being here in Bethesda ....not to even mention all the months back in California. You are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!
Hannah is about to get a transfusion of platelets & I am off to bed!
I feel like we are through the thick of it with her treatment .... now the waiting starts all over again. I am hopeful this treatment will work but also I am "emotionally bracing myself" for what might be ahead if we have to do something else.
All God's best from Room #1652 at the Clinical Center of NIH --
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Doing Well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
glad to hear things are better. get some rest- you deserve it!
beth
How wonderful for all of you! I'm so glad to hear that Hannah is doing much better and that her MRI went well. I've had two -- not fun! Praying that she will stay well and will need no further treatment! Much love to you guys!
Hannah & Debbie,
I'm thinking of you both. Sorry I didn't make it back to work on Tuesday... I wasn't feeling too hot and I didn't want to give you any of my germs.
Hope all is well and I have those M & Ms for you, Hannah, and possibly a snickers for Debbie, too!!
I'm back on Monday. Let me know if you get discharge before then!
-Lady
Hey Hannah & Debbie,
I'm thinking about you both! Sorry I wasn't back to work on Tuesday, but I wasn't feeling too hot and didn't want to spread my germs.
Hannah, I still have those M & Ms for you since you did so AMAZING when I accessed your port!! I'm back on Monday; let me know if you get discharged before then!
-Lady
Post a Comment