Hannah is still "NPO" ... meaning she can't eat or drink anything so I resort to eating when she is sound asleep (or I can sneak food into the bathroom). I am about to enjoy a bean & cheese burrito :-)!
Hannah did a lot of painting today & is planning to set up a table outside her room with her projects & a sign that says "Hannah's Craft Sale". I will definitely get pictures when it all happens! I think it is so adorable how she sits here & thinks of ways she can earn money. So funny!! It was right around her age when I started to shovel snow for the neighbors to earn money.
Hannah had a good day today just hanging out & doing a bit of the same agenda as every other day: Crafts & Movies! She has added two things to the agenda: running in the halls & dancing with the IV pole. Oh my! She is a crack up!
The best is when she has just had morphine & is on a "morphine high". At those times, she tells me over & over what a great mommy I am, what a great daddy she has, and how much she loves us. Tonight after her morphine she had Jim & I holding both her hands just because. Sad that she needs morphine but she is so sweet when she has it!!
I appreciate the care of so many! I got an email tonight from a friend of a friend that knows Vanessa Hudgen's mother. I guess they put together a package of HSM stuff from Vanessa for Hannah. The package should be here on Monday or Tuesday. How fun will that be!?!!
A great quote that I read in my book called, 31 Days of Praise:
"Thank you that You meant for good the terrible things that happened to Joseph, who was sold into slavery, exiled to a distant country, and later sent to prison on false accusations ... and that through all this You had him in the right place at the right time, for highly important reasons. I'm glad, Lord, that you are the same today - well able to work things out for us, to turn evil into good. I stand amazed at the complexity and mystery of Your wisdom. How safe it is for me to trust Your reasons for acting (or not acting) and Your methods of working!"
Thank you, Lord, that I can trust You completely to be working all things out during this trial for Your good purposes in our lives!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
11pm Burrito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Go Hannah. YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN! Hey deb you should get some tap shoes, and give the nurses a show for the day. = - )
Misty
Post a Comment