Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Psalm 27:13-14

"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord."

Nothing new to report today. Just hanging out. I am home right now with Lily & my parents (they leave tomorrow for Hawaii!?!). Hannah & Jim are hanging out at the hospital ... watching movies, I bet! Lily & I will be back at the hospital in time for American Idol tonight. It will be another girl's sleep over but this time I am bringing some Benadryl for the Lil! :-)

2 comments:

Mac said...

I hope Lily does better with Benadryl than our daughter did when she was little. She would have the adverse effect and would get really wound up and pretty much bonkers.
Hope you have lots of fun with the sleep over....praying that Hannah has a peaceful and fun night with Mommy and baby sis.

Debi Adams said...

Hi Debbie,
We are so glad to hear that Hannah is doing better. We are praying that she will be home soon!! You are all such a testament of faith. you are all such an inspiration!! We love you all so much!!

I wanted to let you know that I sent a request to the "American Idol" people. I told them about Hannah and her request, and the link to your blog. I will let you know if I hear anything.
XXOO, Deb