Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Night Without Much Sleep

I just wanted to post a quick update -- it is 9:30 am & I am about to go back to bed. Hannah & I did not get much sleep at all last night. Her poor tummy has been very upset since most of yesterday although last night was definitely way worse. Please pray she is able to keep stuff down that she is drinking right now. If not, Dr. Horvath has a bed waiting for her at the hospital. Hannah's temp is in the 99 range. Early this morning it was 99.8 .... oh my! Let's just say, maybe it is a good thing that I don't unpack my suitcases right away :-)

Later I will try to post pictures from yesterday ... I have some really cute pictures of Lily walking.

Off to bed!

2 comments:

this is us said...

I used to buy double of all toiletries, etc. so I could always put the extras in the hospital suitcase which was always in the trunk....and I bought hospital-specific clothes (velour hoodies and pants that could be worn day and night - though I now think those are appropriate wear ALL the time).

Praying that these days home are sweet and that they stretch into many, many days!!!!!

Samaniego be strong & courageous said...

No No I don't want to see you guys there, Hannah I really hope your are feeling better today.
Sure I love seeing you guys and talking with you but I want you guys to have some time at home :o)

Melias