Friday, February 13, 2009

Feeling Back at Home in Fontana

Hannah was up about every 2 hours last night because of the drip of nutrition she is receiving .. it was making for regular trips to the potty. I am hoping we can slow down the nutrition drip for tonight so we can get a solid block of sleep :-).

Lily is on her way here & going to camp out with us tonight in my bed!! I have the most adorable little Valentine outfit for her to wear tomorrow.

Hannah & I are both so glad to be back at Fontana. Personally, I feel so comfortable here that this morning when I went down the hall to take a shower in the "shower room", I forgot to put the sign up that says "IN USE" and I also forgot to lock the door!?!!? Yes, I think it is safe to say, I feel at home at this place! Good thing no one else planned a shower for that same time this morning!

Tomorrow is a Valentine's Day party here on the Peds Unit. Hannah still cannot eat any food but she is still looking forward to some fun with the other kids here tomorrow. Thankfully, her C-Diff has come back negative now so she is not on isolation any more.

Blessings & Love from Room #1303 at Kaiser Fontana --

2 comments:

Inge said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!! Thinking of you, Inge

Lynne said...

Have fun at the Valentine's party! Great that Hannah can socialize again. Hope you all get sleep at your slumber party. If not, have fun snuggling :)

Love,

Lynne