We are back!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER in all my life did I think I'd be so thrilled to be going to a hospital!?!?! Truly. You would think that ambulance was driving me to Disneyland - I was so excited to be going back to Fontana. It feels like home being back at Kaiser Fontana!!!!
We were welcomed back by nurses who know us & personally greeted Hannah by name when we came into the Pediatric Unit. Claudia, the Child Life Therapist, had already gone home for the day but she left craft stuff and the movie "Big Fat Liar" in the room for Hannah.
The ambulance drivers got us back to Fontana by 6pm. Jim and my Dad were here so I jumped in my car to go see LILY!!!!! What a crazy week it has been since I last saw her!
Hannah is now asleep & we are settled into room #1303. Jim & my dad hung up pictures & cards all over the walls while I was gone so it already feels like home. They also unpacked all the "stuff" .. thank you!!!
We are so thankful to be back in Fontana & to be so much closer to home. We feel so cared for & loved by the staff here!!! What a difference these wonderful people make in our lives -- thank you, Lord!!!
P.S. -- Skylar A., thank you for the beautiful picture you sent to work with your daddy in Los Angeles. We got it & loved seeing your artwork of us at home together!! Thank you also for the Valentine flamingo .. you are so sweet!!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Fantastically Fabulous Fontana!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YAAAA!!! you are home!! I am soo happy for you guys! YAAA!!!
Christy :)
We, too, rejoice that you are closer to home, Jim, Lily, your folks, and to us! We hope we can visit soon. We miss and love you all! Ok, here goes cheesy me: you're back to your cabana in Fontana!
We, too, rejoice that you are closer to home, Jim, Lily, your folks, and to us! We hope we can visit soon. We miss and love you all! Ok, here goes cheesy me: you're back to your cabana in Fontana!
Debbie, You are so funny! The image of you riding in the ambulance as if you were going to Disneyland . . . Only you!! We are praising God with you. And looking forward to the day very soon when you will all be in your own beds at home!
Post a Comment