Well, Hannah's temperature hit 100.4 this afternoon & my heart just sank. We gave her Tylenol & now her temp is in the normal range. I talked to Dr. Horvath at Kaiser & she said if it goes back up to 100.4 we have marching orders to come check in at the hospital tonight. Otherwise, we will see her tomorrow morning in the clinic. I am just praying that her temp stays low enough for us to be home a little bit longer ... is that too much for this crazy mom to to ask?!?!!
Hannah's cousin, Jane, came over today for a brief visit. I didn't think about taking a picture of them together & now I totally regret it!! It has been such a long time since they've had a play date and I know they just loved, loved being together again!! It made my heart so happy to see that little girl today!! My nickname for Jane is "R.J" "Relentless Jane". She is totally relentless when she wants something - seriously if she doesn't go into sales that girl is missing her calling in life :-) Hannah & Jane look like twins in a lot of ways ..too cute these girls with the Eriksen genes :-)
Lily is doing great at Aunt Kim's --I am still waiting to hear back from NIH on when she can come home. Of course, I am sure by the time she is well enough to come home, we will be back at Kaiser with Hannah ..... the fun just continues :-)!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
100.4 ..?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Debbie,
I hope and pray that Hannah will not have to go back to the hospital, and that her temp will go down quickly. I am praying that Tuesday her info will be online from NIH, and that her wbc will go up more, or continue to stay the same and not go any lower. Good luck tuesday. I also hope Lily gets better soon.
May you continue to enjoy home sweet home with sunny and brighter days with your family.
God bless all of you,
Misty
Lets keep that temp from going up! You all need more time at home. I liked your earlier blog on how a certain floor does not matter any more when you go thru challenges like this! And sometimes those are the "gems" we learn going thru these most challenging times.
Continued prayers coming your way.
Blessings, Inge
I am praying that Hannah has a good visit today and that her bone marrow continues to improve and come back online and back from vacation as you say. ;) Hoping for no more hospital for awhile too.
Love,
Jenny and family
Post a Comment