Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And the Winner is ....

Rob C. from CT for a whopping $85 dollars!!!!!!

I went to school with Rob & his wife, Tammy back in our Chicago days. Oh my goodness .. Rob, you are crazy .. but I'd do the exact same for your sweet daugther if she was sick. Thanks for making Hannah's night (more like, Hannah's month!!). She is very, very excited -- to say the least!!!

Hannah had a temperature this afternoon of 100.7 so I don't think we are home any time soon. For now, we are about to put on Home Alone (1ish am). Lily is sound asleep in my bed!

All God's best from Kaiser Fontana --

5 comments:

Mac said...

I am soooooo disappointed! I thought for sure that we had it in the bag!lol I checked back several times yesterday and there was no new bid. I don't know what time I stopped checking last night, but I know it was earlier than usual because our little one came down sick.
I log on this morning to see that Rob C. (I think that's his name) only out bid me by $5.00 dollars!lol Ugh!
Maybe Miss Hannah will make a new potholder when she's feeling better? Tell Hannah that my little one(she's actually 5) loves the colors pink, purple and blue. If there were to be a potholder in those colors I think I'd have to sit in front of the computer indefinitely until we were the winners!lol
Ps
Don't tell Rob C. if there is another pot holder up for bid....he must not know!:)

Mac said...

Debbie,

Could you please post an address that we can send something to Hannah or email me at ivynurse36@aol.com? I'm sorry if you have posted an address before. Our little one would like to be able to email Hannah as well (if that's possible).

Anonymous said...

I'm gunna quit my day job and go into the potholder makin' business! :) Hannah, what are you going to do with all that money?!

Carrie Mercer said...

I don't want to be the first to say anything, but are we sure that Rob's money is good? I also went to school with Rob; I'm not too comfortable accepting his bid... can I jump in for $85.99?

Mac said...

Oh, I think Carrie is onto something here:) I don't know Rob, but it sounds like she knows what she's talking about! :)