Hey, hey from a room with two adorable sleeping beauties!!
Lily is sound asleep in my hospital bed -- where she is going to stay all night even though the pack-n-play is set up right next to my bed. "Therapy for mommy" is to sleep next to this precious princess!!! She looks so sweet!!!
Hannah is sound asleep next to her hospital bed in the pull out chair. She has been sleeping there the past 4 nights -- I guess she needed a "change of scenery" since she hasn't left the hospital in almost 2 weeks. She is sound asleep, as well & looking so precious!
Today Kim, my Mom & I we went for sushi (oh my heavens ...YUMMMM!!) and then for massages. I don't know how you spell "Calgon" these days but is has to be S-U-S-H-I and M-A-S-S-A-G-E-S! Jim hung out with Hannah at the hospital for a movie-thon. I have no idea how many times they watched it but Hannah is now addicted to the movie Big Fat Liar. She now basically just switches between Big Fat Liar & Indiana Jones :-) Lily was with cousin Katie & Uncle Kevin ... she was enjoying some being spoiled (she deserves it!)
Hannah's white blood cell count was up to .9 today!!! That is a number I don't think we have seen since all of this started -- so for that I am SOOO thankful!!!! Thank you, Lord, that her white blood cell counts are rising right now!!!
Ok -- crazy lukers on my blog -- Hannah was already asleep when I read that the current bid is $80 for the pot holder. The news of the current bid will certainly wake Hannah up with a smile in the morning! Can I please remind all bidders, this is a pot holder you are bidding on. It doesn't cook for you .. doesn't clean the dishes ... nada ... it is a pot holder!!! But then again, it is made by the hands of Hannah Eriksen so maybe $80 is a bargain basement price :-)!
I am so happy tonight to have both of my girls sleeping here!!!! My heart, as you can imagine, has been so completely torn living here at the hospital & not having Lily here with us. I just decided enough is enough & Hannah is doing well enough (not in lots of pain & no more serum sickness) that Lily can come. I don't know how Lily will do in the morning because there isn't a lot of play space in the room but we will figure something out. I have the stroller so if I need to, I can go walk the halls with her when it is nap time.
So tonight is a great night ... numbers going up & both of my girls with me!!!!! Thank you, Lord!
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice & be glad in it!!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Slumber Party - Kaiser Style
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Praise God for those numbers! I just want to say that there is light at the end of the tunnel. This might be the beginning of the long recovery. And I will continue to pray for Hannah and your family. I'm so happy to hear about these numbers and that you're having a great time a Kaiser Fontana. Many hugs to you and your sweet girls!
WHat a hear warming post! You have both your girls with you and numbers Thinking of you all!!
Hooray for the count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with those two little beautiful girls. I am sure they will make their own fun this morning!!!! Kuddos for the hospital for not crabbing about the sleep over what a wonderful and understanding place. Prayers=o)
Post a Comment