I will keep this very short b/c we are just about to snuggle up in bed together & watch Elf!! Hannah is one very happy camper to be back at home. Lily got home just after we arrived & it is so great to have both girls here at HOME!! Thank you, Lord!!!
We go back to the hospital (out patient) on Friday for Hannah to receive a transfusion of platelets. Her white blood cell count is holding at .05!! We will find out on Friday if that numbers changes at all in the next day or so.
Hannah continues to receive mail ... and she loves it!! Yesterday she got a picture in the mail of the Hannah Montana cast that was signed "Get well, Hannah! xoxo Miley Cyrus" (thank you, Bridgette Ridenour!!).
There will never be enough words to express my gratitude to the entire Slazas family for all of their help, encouragement, prayers, "medical googling" & of course, all the love they poured into our sweet Lily (not to mention the diaper changes, feedings, etc!!)!!! I had total peace of mind about Lily while we were in the hospital & for that I am soooo grateful!!!
Lily is asleep in her crib right now. Hannah is playing with the medical items that nurse Jacque sent "Dr. Hannah" home with :-) Time to get into bed & watch Elf!
We all enjoyed an AWESOME dinner --- thank you, Wendy! You are one awesome cook ..we loved every bite!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
We are Home!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
YEAH!!!! Welcome home Hannah! What a reminder to the rest of us, of what's most important in life. Enjoy your "togetherness". All our love and constant prayers,
Brigitte and family
What wonderful news!! Enjoy your time at home with your 2 girls!!! I;ll be praying that the numbers keep rising!!
Great news for a Thursday morning! Thank you God for having you all together at HOME. I pray that Hannah's body will continue to rally and built up new strong bone marrow. Peace and Health at HOME!
You post brought a huge smile to my face! Let's pray that those numbers keep climbing all the way up, up, up, up....
I am so happy for you!! Praying for those counts to start to go up and up and up. :o) If you have not been to Clinic as of yet, you will like every one there :o) See you later.
Melisa
www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacobshope
So glad you all get to be home together. Good luck friday. I will continue to pray for Hannah and your family.
Misty
Praise God! Enjoy every moment at home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you--every day!! Love, Diana (FL)
Joy!!!!! Total Joy right now!!! I just cant imagine how happy and complete you guys must feel right now-- all of your family home together!! I just cant imagine your joy and I am celebrating with you!!!
Christy :)
im happy she's home i was worried about her. (i go to the church)
Debbie, when you get a second..hahaha...can you email me? wearechinabound @ gmail.com
Thanks, stacy
Post a Comment